Copper Tube and Conduit Pipe Bending Machines
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to benditnow.co.uk
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Benditnow Ltd Website, located at benditnow.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use benditnow.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- This website is operated by Benditnow Ltd. As a User of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions.
2. The submission of your order will form an offer to purchase the Goods and our email accepting your order will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. All orders that you place on this Web Site will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms. These Terms may be amended at any time by Benditnow Ltd.
- It is your responsibility to read the Terms every time you place an order. Benditnow Ltd reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to remove, amend or vary the content, which appears on any page of the Web Site.
- This Web Site is directed towards businesses and it is assumed that each order is placed on behalf of a business. By your acceptance of these terms you confirm that you have the necessary authority to bind the business you are placing the order on behalf of.
4. You agree, by your acceptance of these Terms, that any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this Web Site or otherwise shall become and shall remain the property of Benditnow Ltd.
1. If you wish to register with us you should complete the online registration form giving a user ID and password, which should be kept secure at all times, after which you will become a Registered User.
2. The details provided by you on Registration are important and you confirm and undertake that all such information is true, correct and complete in all respects.
3. You agree to notify us immediately of any changes that are relevant to your registration by updating your details.
1. As a Registered User, you may be eligible to receive details of special offers, promotions and benefits from time to time unless you elect not to by updating your details on this site.
1. The ‘Goods’ means the items purchased by you from us via this website, the sale and supply of which are subject to these Terms.
2. Benditnow Ltd will sell and you will purchase the Goods on these Terms.
- Benditnow Ltd reserves the right to make changes in the specification of the Goods which are required to conform with any applicable statutory or EC requirements, or where the Goods are to be supplied to Benditnow Ltd specifications, which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- Whilst all sizes and measurements are approximate only we will use our best endeavours to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
1. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any order submitted by you, and for giving any necessary information relating to the Goods and delivery requirements within a sufficient time to enable Benditnow Ltd to perform the contract in accordance with the Terms.
2. Once your order has been submitted, we will email you confirming your order. This confirmation email will form our acceptance of your offer and will constitute the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
1. The price of the Goods will be Benditnow Ltd quoted price and all prices are subject to VAT.
- Free delivery applies to UK mainland only and some remote areas.
- In the few instances where an extra carriage charge has to be levied e.g. due to remote locations or restricted access we will contact you once your order is placed, at which point you have the option to agree to the charges or cancel the order.
- Benditnow Ltd reserves the right, by giving notice to you at any time before delivery, to increase the price of the Goods to reflect any increase in the cost to Benditnow Ltd which is due to any factor beyond the control of Benditnow Ltd.
- Any increase in price due to a change in delivery dates, quantities or specification of the Goods which is requested by you, or any delay caused by any instructions of you or failure of you to give Benditnow Ltd adequate information or instructions may also result in an increase in price.
- We try and make sure that all prices on our website are correct but occasionally errors may occur. If we identify a pricing error with the goods you have ordered we will attempt to contact you and you can either accept the correct price and confirm you wish to proceed with the new order or cancel it. If we are unable to contact you we will automatically cancel the order and if a refund is due you will be refunded.
- Our preferred method of payment is by Credit and Debit Card. We accept Visa and Master Card along with other card providers.
- Please ensure at checkout that the ‘Billing Address’ is the cardholders address to validate the credit card payment. If you need an Invoice with your company name (if different to your Billing Address) please email us the order number and company address and we will send you a copy.
30-Day Business Account
- New Customers – Companies wishing to apply for a 30-day business account please contact us by emailing email@example.com.
- The Public Sector – Council, NHS, MOD, Schools, Universities, Colleges etc. qualify for instant credit facilities.
Payment Methods For 30-Day Business Account
- Credit and Debit Card – Call 07795 065174 with your credit card details and the invoice / order number.
- BACS and CHAPS – Make all BACS and CHAPS payments to the following bank account: HSBC Bank, Sort code 40-41-07, Account no 52212129.
- Cheque – Made payable to ‘ Benditnow Ltd ‘ and sent to: Benditnow Ltd Ltd, Head Office, 7 Bramley Drive, Sheffield, S13 8TW, quoting your invoice / order number.
- Payment Terms – Strictly 30 days where applicable.
We endeavour to dispatch sold goods in a timely manner usually the same day if ordered before 12 noon, Monday to Friday but this is not guaranteed.
All goods dispatched will be via 2nd class post on items of 2kg or less (majority of the spares) unless a surcharge is made for an upgrade to 1st class post, on the larger items we usually dispatch on a next day service but this is not guaranteed and we reserve the right to charge for this service and we can downgrade this service without notice.
We will not be held liable for loss or damage on deliveries once the goods have been dispatched, as this is out of our direct control and the service selected may ultimately not be the service offered.
- Our FREE Delivery service is available to UK mainland addresses and products delivered to remote areas across the country including the Highlands in Scotland may incur a surcharge.
- In the very rare instances, if there is an issue due to location or restricted access we will inform you once your order has been placed.
Standard Delivery – Our most cost effective service.
Next Day – The quickest service for those urgent orders. Most orders must be processed by 12 noon the day before and an extra charge may be applied
- We aim to deliver a very high standard of service and we will make every effort to deliver the Goods as near to the specified delivery date as possible, however delays are sometimes inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Benditnow Ltd will not be liable for any delay in delivery of the Goods howsoever caused.
- It will be your responsibility to check that the number of boxes or items delivered matches the accompanying consignment note before signing.
- Deliveries are made Monday – Friday between 8.30am-5.30pm (excluding bank holidays).
We also make many deliveries to non UK mainland locations including the Islands of Scotland (Shetland, Orkney, Hebrides), Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isles of Scilly, Republic of Ireland, Guernsey and Jersey. You can call us on 07795065174 to get a competitive quote for this service.
Warranties & Liability
Please note our range of pipe bending machines are capable of bending material which fall within BSEN1057 (copper pipe) or BS4568 (conduit steel) specification or the latest equivalent at the current date. No guarantee is made outside of these specifications that the product will bend the material and in all cases it is the customers responsibility to check with their supplier that the material they are purchasing is capable of being bent on a manual stand bending machine due to differing hardness of materials.
- Subject to the conditions set out below Benditnow Ltd warrants that the Goods will correspond with their specification at the time of delivery.
1. When you place an order, we may check your record with a Credit Reference Agency to obtain or update our credit information. Please refer to our Privacy and Security Policy.
Risk & Property
1. Risk of damage to or loss of the Goods will pass to you at the time when Benditnow Ltd has tendered delivery of the Goods.
- Not withstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of the Terms, the property in the Goods will not pass to you until Benditnow Ltd has received cleared funds in full payment of all sums due.
- Where Benditnow Ltd sells Goods supplied by a Third Party, Benditnow Ltd does not give any warranty, guarantee or other term as to their quality, fitness for purpose or otherwise, but will assign to you the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty given by the third party supplying the Goods to Benditnow Ltd.
- The above warranty will be assigned by subject to the fact that Benditnow Ltd shall be under no liability in respect of any defect arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, storage in a hostile environment, failure to follow Benditnow Ltd instructions or a third party’s instructions (where the Goods have been supplied by a third party to Benditnow Ltd – whether oral or in writing) misuse or alteration or repair of the Goods without Benditnow Ltd approval.
- Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification shall (whether or not delivery is refused by you) be notified to Benditnow Ltd within 5 days from the date of delivery or (where the defect or failure was not apparent on reasonable inspection) within a reasonable time after discovery of the defect or failure.
- If delivery is not refused and you do not notify Benditnow Ltd accordingly, you will not be entitled to reject the Goods and Benditnow Ltd shall have no liability for such defect or failure and you will not be entitled to a refund of the price (if applicable) as if the Goods had not been delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Where any valid claim in respect of any of the Goods which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to meet specification is notified to Benditnow Ltd in accordance with these terms, Benditnow Ltd shall be entitled to replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or, at Benditnow Ltd sole discretion, refund to you the price of the Goods (or a proportionate part of the Goods), but Benditnow Ltd shall have no further liability to you.
- Benditnow Ltd shall not be in breach of contract by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of Benditnow Ltd obligations in relation to the Goods, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond Benditnow Ltd reasonable control.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as causes beyond Benditnow Ltd reasonable control.
Returns, Refunds & Cancellations
We want all our customers to be satisfied with the quality of our goods and service. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products at a competitive price.
Before returning any goods for whatever reason you must contact Benditnow Ltd and inform us on the nature of the reason for the return, you will then be given a reference number that must be quoted together with your name and address and the date purchased and any order number.
You must retain proof of posting as we will not be held liable for items going missing and it is your responsible to submit any claims arising from you returning the goods.
The cost of returning any goods will be your responsibility but if it is proven that the return was due to a manufacturing defect we will reimburse the cost (at the standard rate).
The goods should be returned in the original packaging if this is not possible the goods should be packed in a manner to protect the goods and not cause any damage, a stocking fee may be levied on goods returned.
- If you are dissatisfied with our service or goods for any reason, please contact customer services on 07795065174.
- You have the right to cancel within 14 days from receipt of the goods.
- Goods may only be returned if they are unused, unassembled, in their original packaging and in a resalable condition.
- Benditnow Ltd reserves the right to charge a handling fee for items cancelled or returned when orders were placed in error or not wanted.
Any items returned and subsequently refunded, our original postage costs will be deducted from any refund given, unless it is proven the goods were defective.
- Goods to be returned will be kept safe and secure until such time as they are dispatched by you.
- Any damage to the Goods will be deducted from any refund given in addition to the handling fee (if applicable) referred to above.
7. We will refund the price of the Goods (if a refund is applicable) to you less any deductions once the Goods have been examined and within 30 days of their delivery to us.
Insolvency Of You
1. The Terms may be terminated by Benditnow Ltd, if at any time you cease trading, or become apparently insolvent or have a trustee in sequestration appointed, combine with your creditors, or have a liquidator, receiver or administrator appointed over all or any of your assets other than for the purposes of amalgamation or reconstruction or undergo any analogous act or proceeding under foreign law.
1. The contents of these pages are copyright Benditnow Ltd 2019. You may only download the material and content contained within this site for the purpose of using this site and any other use of the material and content of this site is strictly prohibited, without our prior consent in writing.
- By your use of this site you agree not to copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
3. None of the content of this web site may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
4. For the avoidance of doubt, linking to or framing of this site or any part of it is not permitted without express permission.
1. This Web Site and all information, names, images, logos and icons is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any representation or endorsement made and without any warranty or condition of any kind given, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility, accuracy, currency or non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
2. No information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Benditnow Ltd shall give rise to any duty of care, contract, warranty or any other obligation which is not expressly stated. Further, whilst information is given and updated in good faith, Benditnow Ltd does not warrant that the information contained on this web site will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable.
- You are solely responsible for the content of any comments made in any transmissions and you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Web Site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law.
4. Benditnow Ltd assumes no responsibility or liability for any information published on this web site and further disclaims all liability in respect of such information. In particular, Benditnow Ltd hereby excludes all liability for any claims, losses, demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
- Benditnow Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the use of this web site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Photographs of packing cartons used in Benditnow’s website may not be the actual ones supplied when dispatching.
6. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England & Wales.
Head Office (Correspondance only)
7 Bramley Drive,